Dear Sir or Madam,
in order to fulfillment the obligations following on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 into the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing of the Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR). We would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of personal data and your rights related to this.
I. Who is the personal data administrator?
The administrator of your personal data is ZAKŁAD WYROBÓW METALOWYCH "CARBONEX" Małgorzata Przestrzelska based in Jastrzębie-Zdrój, Pszczyńska 420 Str., 44-336 Jastrzębie-Zdrój VAT no. PL6332143773, hereinafter "Administrator".
You can contact with the Administrator by: phone +48 32 478 10 00 or e-mail: email@example.com.
II. How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
In all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the use of data processing rights, You can contact us in the following way:
- by post to the following address: Pszczyńska 420 Str., 44-336 Jastrzębie-Zdrój
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Where did we get your data from?
We have received personal information from you as part of a contact regarding interest in our offer, by mail sent to our company to e-mail accounts or they were provided by you in person or during a telephone conversation.
IV. What are the purposes and legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The administrator processes your data to the following purposes:
- sales and delivery of the ordered goods (based on: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- compliance with fiscal and accounting obligations (based on: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- complaints (based on: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- determination, investigation and defence in the event of mutual claims (based on: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- referring to your marketing content based on the legitimate interest of the Company (based on: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). A legitimate interest of the Company is to send marketing content to you by post during the performance of the contract, as well as by e-mail. In the scope of data processing in order to send marketing content to your mailing address after the termination of the contract, the company processes the data based on your consent permission (based on: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
V. What personal data are required by us?
- In order to be able to conclude and execute a execute an agreement with you, to be able to provide services or answers to your question, we require the following data:
- In the contact form on the www.zwmcarbonex.pl website: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
- In the company's office or during a telephone conversation: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, in case of representing the company: name of the represented entity, position;
- In an e-mail addressed to our company: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, in the case of representing the company: name of the represented entity, position;
- If required by law, we may require you to provide other, necessary data (e.g. for tax / accounting reasons);
- In addition to the above-mentioned cases, any other submission of your personal data is voluntary.
- Failure to provide all of your personal data as required by you will constitute a justified obstacle to the conclusion of a contract and the provision of services to you by ZWM CARBONEX.
- Your personal data regarding information on your business activity, including the company, registered office, address for correspondence, additional business address, vat number, National Business Registry Number, Gross Domestic Product, representative, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and the website address, if indicated, have been obtained from publicly available registers (applies only to natural persons conducting business activity).
VI. What rights do you have in the field of data processing?
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
- the right to request the rectification (correction) of personal data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten);
- the right to request a restriction to the processing of personal data;
- the right to transfer personal data - that is the right to receive personal data provided to the administrator and to send it to another administrator;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data, including profiling;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union member state, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or the place of alleged violation of the GDPR;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal).
VII. Who is your personal data shared with?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, your personal data may be made available to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes that result from the provisions of law,
- Your personal data is not transferred to third countries, ie outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or outside international organizations.
- Like most entrepreneurs, we use the help of other entities in our operations, which often involves the necessity of providing your personal data, e.g. in order to deliver the ordered goods. Therefore, if necessary, we pass your personal data to the following recipients:
- information systems operators,
- payment system operators,
- operators of SMS and e-mail marketing systems,
- logistics companies,
- courier companies and Polish Post,
- external product suppliers,
- payment operators,
- law offices,
- accounting and auditing companies,
- our dealers.
VIII. How long do we need to keep your personal data for?
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the above-mentioned purposes (point IV), i.e. regarding the conclusion or implementation of the contract between you and ZWM CARBONEX for a period of time until the conclusion of the contract or its implementation, and after that for the period and within the scope required by law or for implementation by ZWM CARBONEX the legitimate interest of the data controller in the scope specified above, and in the case of your consent to the processing of data after the termination or expiration of the contract, until such consent is withdrawn.
IX. Will your personal data be subject to profiling or transfer outside the EEA?
Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling, nor will it be transferred to a third country (i.e. a country not belonging to the European Economic Area, EEA) or an international organization.